Monday, May 11, 2009

Tomorrow...

Tomorrow we go to get shots. I'm so nervous because I know he will be in pain. I never want my son in pain again. While this isn't the worst he's gone through but he hasnt gotten hurt like that since hes been home and I just feel so horrible. I know I'm a nurse and Ive given babys shots before but not my son.

Vaccinations themselves are not my favorite thing. I really think the medical field does too much to our bodies. I'm not a complete naturalist but I believe that if its what God intended then it would be in our food or grow naturally in our bodys. Disease is out there, I'm not in denial but viruses (dead) arent the only thing in those shots. They have all these perservatives that will hurt the lil body. Plus theres mercury in most of them. If the virus isnt dead then it can change and grow into an even bigger disease then we know. They also give so many at one time. I'm just not comfortable with that. I think well space them out and not give any live viruses AND OF COURSE no mercury.
My wont my doc be happy with me!

1 comment:

  1. Amber! You are such a good mommy! Channing is a lucky little tike! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete