Friday, May 8, 2009

How we met...

One boy... One girl... sitting quietly in seminary. To put it mildly it was love at first sight. She wrote a note, he answered back. It went from there. Our first date was the first of April 05. IT was bowling with my friends. Brandon, trying to look like a hunk went up there, swung the ball back, and swoosh... flat on his butt... Laughter filled the alley. I fell in love with him that night. He was so cute all red faced. From there we dated until he left on his mission in Dec of 2005. I was heartbroken that he had left and tried to fill the two years focusing on school. It didnt work so well. I moved out with my best friend and got a job working as an LPN. I went to MCC and GWCC for a while doing prerequs for the RN program and somewhere along the line stopped. I currently would love to go back. Brandon was serving in Cordoba, Argentina. It was a long two years and he loved it. He met alot of friends he still has today and he still loves the people and culture. He came back on the 12th of Dec 2007. That night was amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment