Saturday, May 9, 2009

grouting, painting, and cleaning OH MY!

We took down the walpaper which was horrible! Then we had to have a guy come texture, then we painted (I was prego so I couldnt help or even be home) It drove me nuts cause I'm a person who likes to do the job myself so its the way I like it...
The carpet was next to take out... Gross under 15 yr old carpet! Living on concrete was great.... We got carpet the day Channing came home so we had to stay at grandmas house for the first night. Every little sound would scare me about him. He turned, I was up. He was still a sick lil boy in my mind.
Were painting the front door today! RED! I Love it! We got a new lock too. Its gonna look real nice. Ill take some before and after pics.

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    My name is Theo. I am new to blogging I noticed that we are in similar industries. I think it would be beneficial to both of us to exchange links. My url is http://groutcleaningservices.blogspot.com/

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete