Thursday, January 12, 2012

wow sorry people



I'ts been forever since I've written!!! Londyn turned 7 months yesterday and today is my little sister Kalie's 18th birthday!! Time fly's let me tell ya! Londyn is crawling a ton and getting anywhere she wants to get! She is the most ambitious baby I've ever seen! Channing continues to amaze us all and is totally potty trained and saying things that just blow our minds.

Ive been sewing alot lately and doing that instead of studying for my NCLEX which I take SOON! I need to buckle down and just study till its over. Priorities!
Brandon got his hunting license and will put in for something this year and hopes to be chosen!! It would be so exciting!

I have many things Ive sewn and would love to post pics so more to come! Dresser and crib pics coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment