Friday, May 27, 2011

family pics before baby comes






School ended early May and summer has gone by so fast! Brandon continues to work full time at SHC and I am at home with Channing. That is a job in itself. He is so curious about everything and wants to do things himself which is great but it takes twice the time and three times the clean up afterward. Its ok, hes 2. He is getting excited for the baby to come. I think he generally understands what's going to happen. Too bad I don't. I am not fully getting how busy having two will be. I look at my friends with two and they make it seem so easy. I have great inlaws and parents who have taken numerous times this summer so I can rest and get things done. Everytime I try to clean a room with him home, he comes right behind me to undo everything I have done!! He is talking so much and I cannot believe some of the things he says. He makes me laugh everyday and is my budd. He is getting quite the imagination and will sometimes make me the queen while he is the king and we will play or sometimes he calls me daddy so he can be mommy and boss me around. I think he puts me in time out more then I put him in. He is working on listening and is doing pretty ok at it. He has had trouble with running from me and laughing because I cannot catch him. Wait till I"m not 9 months pregnant and then he will see how fast I can be. Bedtime is getting alot better which a few set backs due to his imagination and saying he is scared of a giant (Golith in his David and Golith book) but we're working on that.

I am 9 months pregnant today (36 weeks) and I have never been this pregnant before. Channing was the easiest pregnancy looking back. I had no swelling, no backpain, no sleeping problems, no shortness of breath, no nauseousness.... With this baby I have all the above plus more!! I cant believe how big my feet can get! I have logs now, no ankles haha. This pregnancy has really been very normal, its the dr making it dramatic.
At 28 weeks she did a test to predict preterm labor and it was positive so into the hospital for monitoring we went. We got the betamethasone injections for her lung development then. Then at 30 weeks she did the same stupid test, positive again so back in the hospital for monitoring. All the while, me in school, worrying Id have her early and she'd be in the NICU for months!! All that stress and nothing happened. NO contractions. School was over and I was 34 weeks and so ready for baby to come and nothing. Nothing nothing nothing. I am 36 weeks and cant wait to be induced. I am making my husband miserable I'm sure but he is being so great. Nightly walks and massages are great and I will miss them after we have her. I am dilating somewhat (2cm) and she is engaged and far down. I just wish everyday that contractions come or my water breaks. My dr said she will not induce me till I'm at 39 weeks unless my water breaks. I have been doing everything to try to make her come but no go. I just have to wait. I just want her so I can have the most time with her during the summer. I go back to school the 24th of Aug. She will be only 8 weeks. It makes me sad but class is only 2-3 days a week. It will go by fast I hope.

Pics of May 2011 Family pics!

1 comment:

  1. I love and miss you guys!!! You have such a cute family. That's it...I'm coming to visit I can't take it anymore =)

    Good luck with the next couple weeks, I hope she comes SOON!

    ReplyDelete