Monday, February 15, 2010

1 here we come!!

Almost 1. I just cant believe that almost a year ago I was looking into an incubator wondering if my small baby would even make it. Well not only did he make it, he is thriving! No developmental delays at all. I cant tell you how thankful I am to have a healthy happy baby boy. I remember crying the day I found out I was having a boy bc I wanted a girl soo bad. Now I cant imagine having any other lil spirit! He has been such a blessing to our family! Were going to have a small party for him at candlelight park right by our home. Cowboy theme~ cowboy beans and hotdogs haha. Its going to be fun, we have this small bouncer for the babies. Ill put pics up as soon as I get them.

Lady came through surgery well, got her home, she was very very lethargic as to be expected. WEll then th e swelling and redness happened with the warmth....infection! So I call the vet and she said ok bring her in before 230pm. So I got off work early and rushed home to her (during the day I guess her incision split open!) So I scoop her up and rush her into their office (made it by 215pm). Im drenched in her blood and Im panicking all over.... and what do they tell me? The vet left around 1pm that day. I couldnt believe that they were sending me home with and open incision that was infected and a lil girl in pain! Well no other vet would see me bc of liability issues. So we waited. Rushed in at 7am right when they opened and still I waited... She saw me, just glued the incision back up, sent me home with anti-inflammatory and antibiotics... No other words were exchanged.... SO she recovered and within a couple days shes back to normal. Kinda a sad though that she will never have another puppy. Sad thought that I will never have lil puppies running around my home. Oh I loved it so much!


1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad everything is ok. Your little man is so dang adorable!! I want to meet him and am so sick of waiting!! :) I love finding out what you guys are up to. I love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete