Tuesday, March 27, 2012

changes!!!

Life is always changing. I cant stop my kids from growing up. I really wish I could. Or just slow it down for a time. Channing turned 3 this month and is just crazy smart. Anything I say around this kid not only gets repeated once but a week later he will bring up this random conversation we had a week ago and he remembers it perfectly. He loves making up songs about whatever he is doing at the moment. He loves his baby sister and loves to help her try to walk. They play so good together and he really is the bestest big brother! He talks so great to her and is just so soft. He protects her and knows his role as her brother. We are not ready for the hot summer coming up... so well have to see about that!

We are trying to de-clutter our house! Its a never-ending chore it seems. Each Saturday I go yard saleing with my mom and we just bring in more junk it seems haha but we NEED it!!! Its mainly toys for Channing and clothes.

Brandon and I need to get away! We always say we will and this year for our anniversary (4th on march 13th) we are!! Not sure when or where but soon we will decide!! I need to take more pics too, these 2 kids are growing so fast and Brandon and I are getting older by the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment