Friday, May 7, 2010

changing things up




Busy busy busy is the motto around here. Its like that in every household I guess. Painting shutters, redoing our shower, painting our laundry room door, and of course rustling up Channing... all that wasnt enough for us. We had to get a puppy. Charlie our lil male shih tzu had an accident and unfortunately didnt make it through. Lady was devastated so we all decided that it was time to get her a friend. But we chose to go big or not go at all. SLOAN is who we decided to get. She is so amazing and sweet. Training is alot more time consuming then I remembered from the other pups but it will all be worth it in the end. She is a bernese mountain dog. She wont get much bigger then a lab but will get alot thicker. Shes a great dog and were happy to have her.


I will be applying for my last year of nursing school this month! Pretty nervous I will admit. But it IS time! Ive been graduated for almost 5 years now! That is just crazy in and of itself! I cant believe time has flown by this fast.
I remember like it was yesturday, just being a senior at Mountain view, checkin the clock every ten min and counting down till I got to see my boyfriend! Oh the butterflies! I would LOVE to be that carefree again. Of course back then I wanted nothing more then to be married with the perfect house, perfect husband and perfect baby! Which all of that I have but you just miss the freeness of it all. Now there are bills and baby spit up and baby to worry about and husband to worry about and spills and laundry and dishes and family.... oh the drama!!! OH AND NOT TO MENTION THE CRAZY HORMONES... and no Im NOT pregnant. Just normal hormones.

Brandon started his new schedule this week. Although we were sick Monday and Tues with the flu that our lovely son Chan gave us haha. So he hasnt fully had his full week. He works Monday through thurs and has a three day weekend! Thats great!! He switched to 4 10 hour shifts rather then 5 8's. I LOVE it so much better!!

Channing has gotten two more teeth so total of four on top and two on bottom. Hes a stinker and pushing his limits every chance he gets! We love every minute though! Hes such a cutie! Ill try to post some pics here but I may fall asleep. Brandon is at the midnight premier of iron man and Ill have to admit... Im kinda afraid to fall asleep bc Im all alone here!

1 comment: